Statement of Faith
We believe in one God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things, who is eternal, all-knowing, all-wise and all-powerful, and who alone is worthy to receive the worship of His creatures.
- We believe God manifests Himself as a Trinity of persons: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that people are created in the image of God to know God, to glorify Him and to enjoy Him forever.
- We believe that humanity has willfully rebelled against God; this rebellion is what the Bible calls sin. As a result of sin, we are all subject to God's wrath and in need of salvation.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God the Father, and is both fully God and fully man. We believe He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- We believe the purpose of Christ's coming was to do the will of God on earth: to declare the truth of God through His teaching, to prove the character of God through His life, to demonstrate the power of God through miraculous signs, and to win redemption for all humanity and to destroy the works of Satan through His atoning death and resurrection.
- We believe Jesus Christ lived a perfect and sinless life and that His death was a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of all people.
- We believe that Jesus rose again on the third day, and after forty days ascended to the right hand of God, and is currently interceding for all Christians.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, has been poured out by God to reveal Jesus Christ, to empower the saints to live and serve God, and to convict men of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- We believe that all human beings stand accountable to God. We believe that all who have come to God through Jesus Christ are justified in God's sight, and that all who do not believe remain the objects of God's wrath. We believe that the destiny of all people is either eternal life with Jesus Christ or eternal judgment and separation from God.
- We believe that all sixty-six books of the Bible are the inerrant, inspired and authoritative Word of God, and the only true guide to faith and life.
- We believe that all who truly believe in Jesus Christ form one body, the Church.
- We believe that every follower of Jesus should be baptized in obedience to the Word of God and example of Christ. This baptism is an act of obedience to Christ and a testimony of identification with our Lord.
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and that the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit are available to all believers today as He directs according to His will.
- We believe in deliverance from sickness by divine healing, as provided for in the atonement of Jesus Christ and as practised by the early church.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again in power and glory to create a new heaven and a new earth, in which righteousness will rule and wickedness will be no more, in which all who have believed in Him will live and reign forever.
- We believe in Christian marriage as the union of one naturally born man and one naturally born woman to the exclusion of all others.
If you have any theological questions please email Pastor Paul